Monday, August 6, 2007

Lego Cargo Ship




Justin and I built this cargo ship last week. His new Lego magazine came in with the brand new Maersk Container Ship in it and Justin decided we should build one out of our own stuff. So we did. He had a great time loading it up with stuff, mostly the small cars he had won at the Jugleplex food/fun day. I made the hatches detachable and later hinged. There is another shot without the yellow railings. I like it without, but once I found more of the railings we added them all the way down the deck.
This ship is now gone... a victim of the old lego set renaissance that followed. I found the instructions online for a number of my old sets and immediately set to work rebuilding them. More on that in the next few posts.

Monday, August 6, 2007

No comments: